February seems to have been a bit of a blur and I can hardly believe that it’s pretty much March already. So with that, here’s a few of the things that have made me happy this month.
1. Discovering Meridian crunchy peanut butter and proceeding to spread it on absolutely everything, including the wholewheat bagel above, which I lathered in it. As peanut butters go, this is definitely the best one I’ve ever tried.
2. Having the girls round to my house for pizza and wine after work last Friday. It was so much fun and before we knew it, it was 2am and we were still sitting chatting. It was safe to say there was a few sore heads the following morning.
3. Going for an early walk around Edinburgh Castle on a cold and crisp day. I had a cup of coffee to keep me warm and my music playing – it was a beautiful way to spend a morning.
4. Spotting signs of spring. I left work last night at 5.30pm and it was still light. It feels like forever since that happened.
5. Getting acquainted with my slow cooker. I love it and so far I’ve had no disasters. I’ll be blogging a few recipes in the coming weeks, so keep your eyes peeled if you are a fellow slow cooker lover
Have a great weekend everybody!2 likes