1. Huevos rancheros waffles, because savoury waffles taste just as good as the sweet ones. Scratch that, they’re better.
2. Dior and I. A truly amazing documentary film on Raf Simons and his debut collection as Creative Director at Christian Dior. It was inspiring.
3. Taking myself out to lunch. I ate sushi and sipped Prosecco all on my lonesome and it was lovely. It’s something I would like to do more often.
4. Getting started on season three of House of Cards. I didn’t think season two could be topped, but four episodes in and I have been proved wrong.
5. A night away from home, staying at the Fairmont in St Andrews. It rained the whole time but who needs the sun when you have a spa to acquaint yourself with and cocktails on tap?
What made you smile this month? Have a great April, everybody.2 likes