Wow, where did July disappear to? I feel like it was just yesterday I wrote this post for June, but here I am four weeks later. It’s true what they say, time seems to move faster as you get older. But does it matter if you’re happy? I think not, and with that here are a few things that put a smile on my face this month.
1. Prosecco with my lovely husband. Plus you can’t possibly be sad when you’re drinking something with bubbles in it, right?
2. Booking a trip to Copenhagen. I haven’t been to Denmark before so I’m really excited about exploring all this city has to offer.
3. Discovering gin mojitos. For some purists this might seem like utter insanity, until you have a sip that is. I’ll be posting a recipe for this next week.
4. Listening to Bon Iver in candle light whilst the rain pounded on my windows. I forgot just how soothing it is to listen to music in the dark. It’s good for the soul.
5. Getting ready for our summer holiday. Even buying sunscreen put a smile on my face.
What has made you smile this month?2 likes