You would think kitchen renovations would keep me from new discoveries, but no. In fact, surfing the web for some beauty in the world while my real life is covered in dust has kept me going. So with that, here are a few of the best things I’ve stumbled across this month:
1. As you know I’ve been renovating for a while and in my quest for furniture I discovered The Sofa & Chair Company. One word; wow. This company has the most beautiful luxury furniture, with everything from luxury rugs to beds, dining tables, lighting, artwork and more. Their range is to die for and many an item is now on my wish list.
2. If you haven’t heard of Jain go fire up Spotify now. This French songstress has a real funk to her tunes, making shoulder dancing impossible to resist.
3. Aesop’s new scent, Hywl, might just be the most beautiful thing I have ever smelled.
4. A coconut latte from Pret a Manger has become something of a habit in recent weeks. What can I say, coconut and coffee shouldn’t work together but it really, really does.
5. HBO’s Divorce is highly entertaining. I recently got NOW TV, and Divorce is one of the shows it has available to stream. What’s it about? The clue is in the name.
What have you discovered this month that’s worth knowing about? I’d love to hear.1 like