It’s so close to Christmas we can almost touch it. Next month’s finds will almost definitely be dedicated to all things festive, but in the mean time, here are five things I’ve come across this month that are worth writing about.
1. The Spotify playlist, Music for Concentration, is a current favourite. It’s especially great for those days at work when I’m crazy busy and just really need to block out all the noise around me and get through my to do list.
2. Rachel’s Organic Fig and Honey yogurt. It’s limited edition so I’m eating it every day at the moment before it’s no longer available. It’s so tasty and creamy and goes perfectly with a little fruit and granola.
3. I’m normally a red wine kind of girl but Blason de Bourgogne Chablis La Reserve is trying its hardest to change that. I’ve made risotto with, sipped it whilst nibbling on some olives and made a delicious chicken stew with it. It’s light with orchard fruit flavour and available from Sainsbury’s if you’d like to get your hands on some.
4. Everything from Anthropologie. Every. Single. Thing.
5. Cox & Cox homewares are to die for. They have everything from beautiful crockery to unique pieces of furniture. I’ve been paying this site one too many visits recently in a bid to entirely Christmasify our house. I’d advise hiding your credit card before you go for a browse.1 like