It’s mid-way through January, which can only mean one thing: it’s time for a monthly finds post. I’ve come across a few noteworthy things since my last post, meaning there are lots of new things I recommend adding to your eating/drinking/viewing regime. Enjoy!
1. The Primal Pantry Paleo bars – I’m always on the lookout for healthy snacks and Primal Pantry bars tick all of the boxes. The fact that they are paleo approved is another plus point. There is a variety of flavours, but my personal favourite is the raw almond and cashew variety. Delish.
2. The Crown – I’ve spoken about Netflix’s The Crown before, but since season two is now available, it’s worth another mention. Even if you have little interest in the royals, this show is seriously entertaining and worth adding to your watch list.
3. Nordes gin – A Spanish gin variety, I recently discovered this delicious gin at a tasting. It’s become a firm favourite down to its citrus undertones. I think I’ll be drinking this a lot in the summer.
4. HUH. – An online lifestyle store, I’m seriously crushing over many, many homeware items on HUH’s website. Go on, have a look.
5. Split – yes, I know, it’s weird to put a place in my list of finds, but I have only just discovered how darn pretty this Croatian city is. It’s rocketed to the top of my 2018 summer holiday list.
What have you discovered recently in your world? I’d love to hear about it!1 like