After my last post all about being good to myself (I have, by the way, thanks for asking), my chilled out, stress-free existence has left me with plenty of opportunities to discover new things. Without further delay, here are my January finds:
1. Itsu seaweed thins – wow, just wow. I’m always on the lookout for handbag-friendly, healthy snacks and these tick all the boxes. Tasty? Check. Good for you? Check. Portable? Check. You can find out more about them on the Itsu website and they are available in most supermarkets.
2. Get it On – I love a good podcast. Since me daily walk increased from 10 minutes to half-an-hour, my auditory entertainment has shifted in its lyrical nature. Currently keeping my ears satisfied is Dawn O’Porter’s Get it On. It’s a podcast about fashion but not as you know it. I’ll say no more – there’s no room for spoilers here.
3. MADE pop-up shop – I love MADE. Our new house is almost an homage to this fabulous brand. When I discovered they had a pop-up shop in Edinburgh during January, my excitement could barely be contained. MADE: one, Chiara’s bank balance: zero.
4. The Crown – Yes, I know, I should have watched this by now but I haven’t. And now, it’s all consuming and I’m spending every available minute cramming in episodes. If you haven’t seen it yet go home now and watch it. It’s the business.
5. Broste candles – It’s an evening ritual in my house; open door, take off coat, light candles. Broste candles are the most beautiful candles I’ve ever lit – they burn right down the middle to give a lovely glow. And, they don’t cost the earth but still seem to last for months. Discover more on the Broste website.
Have you discovered anything new this month I should try out?2 likes