How the heck is it April already? So far, this year seems to have flown by, but before I go full throttle into my Prague blog posts, I thought I’d take a brief pause to highlight a few of my recent favourite finds:
1. The Good Fight – Fans of The Good Wife rejoice, there is a spin-off series and it is awesome. Centre stage is the ever-inspiring Diane Lockhart (has anyone else noticed how on-point her accessorising is?) and a whole new host of characters brimming with potential. I implore you to go and watch it. Now.
2. Almond milk matcha lattes – I am IN LOVE with these. There’s a place close to my work that seems to have nailed the ratio of matcha to agave to almond milky goodness. Has anyone tried making them at home? Any tips before I give it a try would be most welcome.
3. Siv Jakobsen – Spotify radio led me to Siv Jakobsen when listening to the Nadia Reid channel. Her voice is hauntingly beautiful and she does a brilliant cover of Britney Spear’s Toxic. Jakobsen’s album is set to be released later this year; I can’t wait.
4. Prosecco gummies – Prosecco, in sweet form? Yes, please. Thanks to Sugarsin for bringing these treats into the world.
5. The Pool – I will happily lose my lunch hour to this wonderful website. With great writing, covering everything from the latest news to what to cook for dinner tonight, The Pool has become a daily go-to.
What have you discovered this month that’s worth sharing?2 likes